Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kohl's Kids Who Care



I was recently awarded a scholarship from the Kohl's Kids Who Care Scholarship Program. Kohl's Kids Who Care strives to recognize individuals with outstanding volunteer efforts and contributions within their community. This year is the 10th Anniversary of the Kohl's Kids Who Care Scholarship Program as they will be awarding 2,100 individuals who range in ages from 6-18 with awards and scholarships.

I was nominated by one of my teachers from Perham High. I was nominated for my efforts in spreading awareness of my platform "It's No Joke, Say NO to Smoke. I was awarded as a 2010 Store-Level Winner which entitles a gift card to Kohl's and a nomination to the regional level scholarship of $1,000.

KOHL's expect great things. will soon be publicizing the individuals who have been recognized in their unique community service outreaches.

This has been a huge honor for me! I'm so excited to be a part of the 2010 Store-Level Winners and the 10th Anniversary of this scholarship program. It has been incredible for me to witness my platform impacting the lives around me.

Succes, Style, Service, and Scholarship

A special thanks to!
Kohl's. expect great things.
Shelley Bunkowske

Always,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment