Thursday, July 1, 2010

Now seeking contestants for MRRVOT 2010!


I can't believe that I only have about two and a half months until I will place a crown on a very special girl! My year as Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen has been so incredible. September 11, 2010 will be a bittersweet day as I complete my year and as a young lady will begin her amazing jouney! I am so excited for her!

The Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen Organization is now seeking young ladies between the ages of 13-16 years of age. You need to be a legal resident of Minnesota and live with the 15 counties of the Red River Valley which include Kittson, Roseau, Marshall, Pennington, Red Lake, Polk, Norman, Mahnomen, Clay, Becker, Wilkin, Otter Tail, Traverse, Grant, and Douglas.

I would like to encourage you as a parent of a competitor or a contestant that this will be an experience that your daughter or you will never forget. If you have never been involved in a pageant I think you should give it a try! I promise that you will not forget it.

If you would like to run for Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen copy and past the URL below and you will find information, paperwork, details, and deadlines that you will need to know about the pageant. This year has been one that I will never forget! Make this next year the same for you!

http://www.missmoorhead.com/miss-rrvot-paperwork.html

I hope that all of you are enjoying the beautiful summer time! Time is just flying by! I was reminded of that today as I took my senior pictures! Soak up the sun!

God bless!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment