Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pageants and Parades..It's that time of year again!





It's that time of year again!...Parades and Pageants! One of my highlights of my summer is getting to watch as all of our local royalty be crowned!

This past weekend I was in the Turtle Fest Parade in my hometown! Last year I rode in the parade, however, it was not very pleaseant as the weather was not in it's parade mood! This year we were blessed with a beautiful evening, and no rain or hail! I enjoyed waving to many of my incredible community members, friends, and family! I had the opportunity of riding in a Mustang convertible thanks to Jerry and Char Pyles! Thanks so much to all of you for your smiles and waves in return at the parade!

I also traveled to Brainerd, MN for the Brainerd Lakes Pageant! I love watching the girls compete and welcome new sisters into the Miss MN Organization. Congrats to Mary Peterson who was named Miss Brainerd Lakes 2010! I hope you have a fabulous year!

After the pageant I was able to reconnect with all of the girls from MMOT and Miss MN! It was so great to catch up with them. After being with them for a week I was missing all of them. Friendships gained within the MAO is the best part! Thanks girls for the hugs and the amazing time I had catching up with all of you. See you soon!

God bless!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment