Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meet Miss Minnesota



After my pageant was over I had the joy of attending all of the nights of the Miss Minnesota competition! All I can say is that we have some very incredible women in the state of Minnesota. We should be proud! It was a joy to watch all of them compete for the title.

I had such a blast cheering on my amazing sister queen Bethany Beniek! She did such an incredible job and was radiant as she stood on the Miss MN. I am so proud of her and the example she sets for me. I know many of the girls that competed for the title. It was such a joy to watch all of them at their best! They all looked stunning and performed so well!

Congratulations to Lexy Okeson who was the overall swimsuit winner,and Siri Freech who was the talent winner! You both deserved it! Big cheers for the dancers. Congrats to Tiffany Peterson who won the Spirit Award! If I were to name every award it would take up way to much room. ;) Congrats once again to all!

While I was at Miss Minnesota I had the privledge to watch Kathryn Knuittla be crowned our new Miss Minnesota. Kathryn and I share a unique sisterhood as we both have held the title of Princess Altona. She represented the Vergas Community in 2000 and I followed in her footsteps in 2008. I hope to some day share another sisterhood with her. She is such a talented young woman. I send big cheers her way as she competes for Miss Amerca! God bless you Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment