Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vergas Looney Days Parade





As my reign is starting to roll to the finish line I was really soaking in one of my last appearances today at the Vergas Looney Days Parade. The parade is one of the last big events during the Vergas Looney Days Celebration! It was so great to be back to the community I represented in 08'.

For a town of 311 people I was very excited to see the streets filled with people. The Parade Route was short, but totally filled with the streets of the entire community. I saw many familiar faces, including new ones! So many little girls were very excited to see not only me, but many of the other queens from around the area! It was so great to wave to lots and lots of people!

A huge thank you goes to Bob Sazama Trucking for once again allowing me to use their incredibly big truck for the parade. It was great!

As my time is winding down, I am once again remembering, what a year I have had. It would not be the same without all of you!!

God bless,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment