Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bittersweet :)

Yesterday I recorded my farewell at the Lakes 99.5 Radio Station with Dave Howey. A huge thank you goes to the Dave for being so willing to help me out this year! I really appreciate your support and generousity.

I must say that it was quite bittersweet putting together my final words and memories from this past year together! I had such a difficult time getting my farewell under five minutes! I don't want to get into too much detail! You will have to wait until the night I give up my title! ;)I have sooo many people to thank and I am so blessed to have had all of you cheering along the side line for me this year! Just a quick reminder Miss Moorhead and Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen 2010 will be crowned at Moorhead High on Saturday, September 11th! The pageant starts at 7o'clock! Hope to see you there!

This week our Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen, Katarina Akridge is competeing for the title of Miss America Outstanding Teen in the sunny Orlando, FL. I hope she is having a very memorable time and enjoying herself! The final night of competition is this Saturday! I know she will make Minnesota proud!

There are only a few weeks left before I give the job as Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen to a very lucky lady! I hope she is ready! I'm really looking forward to meeting all of the girls competiting for the title! This Saturday Bethany and I will be in one of our last parades as sister queens. These next few weeks are going to be very bittersweet. All good things, must come to an end. However, I am confident that as the end is drawing near as MRRVOT it's not the end of my journey!

All my love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment