Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Week Away!

Last night I had a wonderful send-off party in Moorhead at the Eventide Assisted Living. My sister queen Bethany and I shared our state wardrobe and pieces of our talent. It was a fun filled evening full of excitement!

I just wanted to give all of you a quick note! Thanks so much to all who made it to Moorhead for the send-off party! It was so great getting to chat with all of you! Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement these past months that I have been preparing for MMOT. I'm so thankful that I have incredible people by my side.

I'm so excited for the competition and I can't believe that it is right around the corner. In one week we will know who the new Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen is! I'm so excited!

Thank you all once again for your support!

God bless,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment