Sunday, June 13, 2010

And the Journey Begins....



Packing, packing, and more packing seems to be the one thing that I have been up to lately. Tomorrow afternoon I will be heading to Coon Rapids for the Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen experience. Today has been a day full of packing (did I forget to mention that?) relaxing, and preparing for the journey that is ahead of me. I can hardly wait for it to begin.

I wanted to fill you guys in on what my schedule will be looking like this next week. It's very full, but that's my favorite part of it.

TUESDAY
10:00 Check in at Anoka Ramsey Community College
10:30 Welcome and College Tour with ARCC Staff
11:00 Light Lunch and Snacks
12:00 Rodney Alfred Photo Shoot
3:00 Hotel Check In
3:45 Limo Arrives at our Hotel
4:00 Limo Ride to Dinner
4:30 Dinner at McCormick and Schmick Seafood Restaurant
6:00 Depart Restaurant
6:30 Arrive at Hotel
7:00 Production Overview and Limited Rehersal
9:00 Showing of 2009 MMOT Pageabt
WEDNESDAY (Pageant Day!)
7:00 Breakfast in Hotel Lobby
8:00 Proudction and Talent Rehearsals
12:00 Lunch
1:30 Personal Interviews Begin
1:45 Talent Rehearsals Begin
4:00 Interview and Talent Rehearsals Complete, Final Production Tweaks
7:00 Pageant STARTS!
9:30 After Party at TGI Friday's

Those are just my first two days! After the Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen pageant I will be attending the pre-limenary competitions for Miss Minnesota on Thrusday and Friday. Saturday is the the final night of Miss MN. I will be rooting for my sister queen Bethany! I am sooo excited to watch her compete!

I have a busy week ahead of me and I know that I have said this a million times, but I am so excited! I can't come up with a better word!

I am confident that whatever the outcome is with MMOT that I will be proud of how far I have come this past year. I will be starting a new journey on Wednesday. It will be the start of something new as Miss Minnesota Outstanding Teen 2010 or as Paige Meyer. I just want to once again thank all of you that have been cheering me on in all of my activites and accomplishements this entire year. All of you have helped me become the person that I am.

I can't wait to be reunited with all of you after the pageant! It will be so great! I will be listening for your continued cheers in the audience. I hope to make all of you proud!

God bless!
Always yours,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment