Friday, September 10, 2010

Miss Red River Valley OT 2010 is tomorrow!

I just arrived in Moorhead and I'm writing this blog from the great Courtyard Marriot Hotel. I just got all situated and have now kicked back to reflect on my year as Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen with a box of chocolates from my amazing sister queen Bethany! It's definitely a bittersweet evening knowing that this will be the last night I fall asleep as Miss Red River Valley Outstanding. I know my dreams tonight will be illustrated with many of my memories that I have made this past year! I am so thankful for all of the people I have met and that are now a part of my life. Thank you all for your support along this journey of a lifetime!

The pageant will be at Moorhead High Auditorium at 7 o'clock. I hope to see all of you there! You will be not only get to see and hear my recap of my year, but learn who the next Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen will be. I can't wait to find out. I'm sure all of you are as anxious as I am! Bethany will also be sharing her experiences from her year and crowning the new Miss Moorhead. You can't miss this incredible evening! Tomorrow will also mark the 9th anniversary of 9/11. Lot's to celebrate and remember tomorrow. Please Join Us!

For the last time,
Paige Meyer
Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment